Chief Marketing Officer - B2B (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Chief Marketing Officer - B2B (m/f) who drives the development of HRS as the global leader for business travel in the enterprise segment. The focus is on the one side on strategic brand management to build trust amongst the global business travel industry and on the other side performance driven inbound marketing by leveraging sales automation practices.
We offer consulting for end-to-end hotel management solutions to over 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These services include professional procurement, transactional services and payment and automated invoice processing as well as services for small meetings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Toyota, Huawei, Alibaba and many more. We currently operate across all continents in +25 markets and want to expand this further within the next years.
To leverage our opinion leadership capabilities we have also created a global conference series called Corporate Travel Forum (CTF) which operates right now in 10 global markets which we are also planning to extend further.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to revolutionize the business travel industry.
The challenge you are up for
- Develop HRS into the love brand for business travelers and its corporations
- Position HRS as THE global opinion leader for enterprise decision makers when it comes to accommodation management
- Lead the development of our global event series called the Corporate Travel Forum (CTF)
- Manage all marketing programs globally while supporting regional and local marketing teams in de-centralized execution
- Build and scale up an efficient inbound sales and marketing organization
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and tactics
The skills you need to have
- A university degree from a leading business school
- Several years of proven working experience in B2B marketing having covered strategic brand management and inbound marketing activities
- Profound knowledge about the diverse online marketing landscape and their interrelation
- Strong leadership skills, deep expertise in successfully managing teams and projects in a fast changing, complex and international environment striving for the best
- Strong motivation and ability to cope with pressure as well as a high goal orientation and decision-making competence
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving business problems
The reward you get
- The autonomy to develop a best in class marketing organization with flexibility to try out things
- Direct working relationship with the HRS Group CEO thus the ability to get things moving whenever needed
- A highly talented, passionate and global team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Direct working relationship with colleagues from over 25 markets
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A super modern working environment