Global Account Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Germany home office based Global Account Manager (m/f) to achieve expected revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction levels with our global strategic accounts.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and lead negotiations with major global accounts, find intelligent ways to support customers' travel processes and increase our share of wallet
- Take ownership and develop account development plans ensuring maximum HRS buy-in across regions in order to drive long term results
- Win new major global accounts and ensure new business development
- Help to roll out global customers across markets and assume the role of key contact for global accounts from other countries
- Demonstrate excellent account management and project management skills while coordinating multiple stakeholders across different countries (both external and internal as well as HRS experts on cutting-edge topics such as payment, sourcing or MICE solutions)
The commitment you bring
- Several years of sales consulting experience and accumulated knowledge in the B2B travel industry
- Ability to analyze and understand customer situations by using CRM systems
- Strong negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- High self-motivation being used to work with tight deadlines, managing customer expectations as well as internal resources
- Experience in initiating positive contact and maintaining lasting relations in B2B business
- Fluency in German and advanced level in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment