Technical Expert Audience Experience (m/f)
Cologne or Berlin
We are looking for a Cologne or Berlin based Technical Expert Audience Experience (m/f) who is responsible for ROI based Management of our numerous customer audiences on a state of the art Marketing Tech stack.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Business Travel Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Engage valuable customers and increase the number of unique users
- Work with all internal divisions to design custom audience targeting solutions and create a well-rounded, cross-channel audience strategy to maximizes growth potential
- Develop, implement and give access to unique audience profiles according to our strategic customer segmentation, using data, technology and insights to enable all Marketing teams to manage these audiences across any digital channel (PPC as well as Social Media)
- Develop, oversee and orchestrate all aspects of our audience targeting capabilities, including management system architecture and monitoring tools
- Immerse yourself in our marketing and technology stack, leverage the audience targeting capabilities of our data management platform and drive our audience targeting capability roadmap
The commitment you bring
- Highly driven, digital- and tech-savvy marketer understanding of all the possible channels we use to develop and engage audiences
- Experience in the fields of Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Profound knowledge about all Online Marketing channels and their interrelation as well as their functionalities
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant Online Marketing KPIs and routine handling of the creation and analysis of reportings
- Ability to design and deploy a scalable audience management system working in partnership with IT, Design, Engineering teams and 3rd party vendors
The reward you get
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home