Intern Communications (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Intern Communications (m/f) to help inform and engage HRS employees with relevant information and company events.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Participate in the further development and maintenance of the intranet
- Edit and produce articles for the intranet and the career website
- Plan and research internal topics
- Participate in the creation of internal newsletters and presentations
- Support management of internal employee events
- Assist in the research, preparation and realization of different event formats
The commitment you bring
- Enrolled in an education in the field of Communication, Media, Economics or Tourism and available for a Mandatory internship or orientational internship (3-6 months)
- Ability to get involved in new topics fast
- A demonstrated feeling for texts
- Experience in dealing with content management systems
- An independent and diligent way of working
- Native level German speaker and fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact internship with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours