Head of Product Solutions (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Head of Product Solutions (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead the global Product Solutions team delivering product support, product performance reporting, and integrations support across consumer, corporate and hotel products
- Manage Product Integration Managers responsible to execute standardized integrations with online booking engines, technical systems of travel management companies or corporate clients as well as hotel chains’ computer reservation systems, channel managers and online travel agencies’ APIs.
- Develop the product operations and integrations frameworks - the contained targets, processes, playbooks, communication strategies and measurement
- Oversee product performance, product marketing effectiveness and operations’ procedures to lead retrospectives, standardization and optimizations to achieve ever-improving efficiency and effectiveness across internal reports and peer groups
- Drive success in an agile environment of ambiguously defined problems, big challenges and quick changes
- Emphasize on close collaboration between operations, integrations, development, account management and sales functions
- Ensure sound and efficient communications, knowledge and best practice sharing across central and regional product operations and integrations functions
The commitment you bring
- Higher degree in business administration, engineering or equivalent in professional experience
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector with cross-functional development teams delivering complex, distributed systems as well as responsive web and native mobile applications
- Proven experience as people manager of 15+ employees in a global organization
- Experience in budget responsibility
- Trainer mentality delegating control and motivation to the team and peering functions
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German, Polish and Chinese are welcome
The reward you get
- A high impact Product role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home