Director Product & IT (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Director Product & IT (m/f) to take full responsibility of bringing the product portfolio of HRS Destination Solutions to the next level.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.
As technology partner, our business unit Destination Solutions provides an all-in-one solution for digital distribution of more than 500,000 holiday homes. Furthermore, when it comes to the online marketing of tourist destinations, our experts support with our own online marketing solutions.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take full responsibility for the area of product management, software development and IT operations of HRS Destination Solutions (DS)
- Establish the priorities for product development and IT operations in coordination with all relevant stakeholders and specialist departments
- Define, continuously develop and realize the HRS DS product strategy in coordination with all relevant stakeholders
- Plan and implement product development projects and ensure smooth operation
- Maintain, further develop, optimize and consolidate the HRS DS product portfolio
- Lead the HRS DS software development, IT operations and product owner teams at the locations in Rügen, Berlin, Innsbruck and Hagenberg
- Observe markets, monitor competition and exchange regularly with industry players and experts
The commitment you bring
- A degree in the fields of Informatics, Business Informatics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the development and implementation of a technical product portfolio
- Proven track record in management positions
- Strong professional experience in agile workflows
- Conceptual, strategic and innovation drive
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact ledership role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home