Intern HR Development (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Intern HR Development (m/f) to support HR cross-functional teams with the on-going projects.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Provide support to the HR Development team, ensuring efficient and effective administrative services
- Take care of training course booking and keep the most effective use of resources and training requests in mind
- Run surveys for training quality assurance and evaluation, prepare reports as needed
- Organize events and other onboarding activities for new joiners
- Drive HR development projects such as the launch of our new eLearning tool
- Produce monthly dashboard reports on HR development supporting managers with training data
The commitment you bring
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree education in Human Resources or related field
- Initiative, result-orientation as well as flexibility
- Ability to work independently, reliably, diligently and well structured
- Cultural sensitivity and strong communication skills
- First practical experience (e.g., internships)
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, German language skills a plus
The reward you get
- A challenging HR internship with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours