Intern Controlling (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Intern Controlling (m/f) who will support our Controlling team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Actively support with report generation and maintenance of data
- Collect meaningful global financial data and analyze results
- Interact with several suppliers to support the global cost allocation process
- Assist and support senior experts within the Controlling team
The commitment you bring
- Student in the field of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Data Science
- Initiative, result-orientation as well as flexibility
- Excellent MS Excel skills to handle deviation analysis and understand data logic
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in German, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A challenging Controlling internship with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours