Senior Account Manager South Korea (m/f)
We are looking for a Seoul based Senior Account Manager (m/f) who could manage business and lead negotiations with major local accounts, find new ways to support customers' travel processes and increase share of wallet.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.
Our business unit HRS Global Corporate Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Acquire corporate clients and expand the existing B2B relations to drive revenue growth in your defined customer portfolio
- Act as a consultant and convince your customers at senior management level how to optimize travel cost with help of HRS solutions
- Take the holistic responsibility towards your clients – for example by coordinating all actions of the roll-out of HRS solutions
- Work closely together with international colleagues in terms of international roll outs of customers
- Identify several stakeholders within the customer portfolio to upsell and cross sell our solutions to the right departments
The commitment you bring
- A Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 5 years of experience from the travel / IT solutions industry selling to Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to analyze and understand complex customer situations
- Experience in initiating positive contact and maintaining lasting relations in B2B business
- Strong negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work under time pressure
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment