Test Engineer Quality Assurance China (m/f)
We are looking for a Shanghai based Test Engineer Quality Assurance (m/f) who makes sure that new products work properly before they are released to the public.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Analyse, track and manage errors
- Automate manual regression testing
- Plan and control smaller test projects
- Conduct fault analysis and planning of suitable tests
- Provide attestations, construction and maintenance of test environments
The commitment you bring
- A bachelor degree or above in Computer Science
- Five years of working experience in applying functional and non-functional software testing, ideally in the portal environment
- Great experience in test automation integration and regression testing
- Certified to ISTQB or bringing experience in agile software development
- Solid IT skills combined with analytical thinking
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment