QA Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based QA Engineer (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams.
We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Create acceptance tests for technically complex and technically sophisticated stories
- Build the test automation against frontend as well as backend systems
- Coordinate self-sufficient within the scrum team as well as with the testers of other teams and locations
- Cooperate actively in our improvement of our approach
The commitment you bring
- Analytical skills to translate complex requirements into appropriate test scenarios
- Experience in test automatisation (eg. Selenium, Robotframework)
- Ideally knowledge in dealing with Java or Python
- The ability to work in a team, fast learning abilities and enthusiasm for the realization of innovative products distinguish you
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Product role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home