Intern HR Services (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Intern HR Services (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to drive HR Services.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Engage in the area of personnel administration (e.g., the creation of certificates, maintenance of statistics, master data and personnel records)
- Support regular HR reporting and KPI management
- Collect meaningful global HR data and analyze results to create management summaries and to derive recommendations
- Assist and support senior experts within the HR Services team
The commitment you bring
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree education in Human Resources or related field
- Initiative, result-orientation as well as flexibility
- Ability to work independently, reliably, diligently and well structured
- Cultural sensitivity and strong communication skills
- First practical experience (e.g. internships)
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A challenging HR internship with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours