Product Owner Endconsumer Solutions (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Product Owner Endconsumer Solutions (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit End Consumer Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop a product strategy in value proposition and potential mid-and long-term expansion
- Specify the product development roadmap and evangelize around it within the team(s), stakeholders and customers
- Define product KPI’s and continuously monitor product performance to support strategic decisions making
- Derive hypotheses from data and validate them in qualitative and quantitative testings
- Scope and prioritize development efforts based on business and customer impact
- Specify development requirements in form of user stories
- Manage the product backlog and support progress
- Support agile principles and practices by your participation in Scrum ceremonies
- Foresee timelines and support business owners in deriving business plan scenarios in an agile development method
- Negotiate supplier terms together with team(s) and business stakeholders protecting a positive product ROI
- Collaborate with people managers in reflection on the product strategy and roadmap to ensure sound staffing of skillsets to achieve their implementation
The commitment you bring
- Experience in customer-centric, data-driven and lean product development, UX development and A/B testing
- Technical background and long-term experience in technical software development
- Routine in product development of web and native mobile apps in an eCommerce context
- Technical understanding of web frontends, mobile apps and APIs
- Pronounced analytical mindset and data-driven reasoning, including practical knowledge in utilization of Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture) or Google Analytics
- Strong team play putting personal targets to the back seat with motivation to identify teamers’ deficits and to coach for collaborative team success
- Outstanding problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills
The reward you get
- A high impact Product role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home