Technical SEO Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Technical SEO Manager (m/f) who particularly takes care of the technical SEO aspects and performs full SEO site audits and analyses.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit End Consumer Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage the keyword research for the development of relevant landing pages and define editorial standards on all content including the website, blog, social media platforms and other communication channels
- Evaluate KPIs, derive effects of developments and provide forecasting case studies
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of the target user, their current and future needs and create user stories
- Own, prioritize and refine the product backlog for our performance marketing channels, in line with the strategic vision
- Communicate effectively across from developers to executives within HRS, and externally with our partners
- Research and create SEO trends and new implications (e.g., mobile, apps, and voice recognition) and maintain a strong understanding of the competitor landscape and strategic opportunities and challenges
The commitment you bring
- Bachelor's degree with focus on communications, media, and business management preferred, alternatively relevant work experience
- Several years of experience as a technical SEO as well as experience in Content Marketing and link building with a proven track record of driving results
- Analytics Certified (e.g., Google, Adobe), expertise with Google and Bing Search Console as well as dedication and the willingness to learn advanced SEO analytics tools (Searchmetrics, screaming frog, Search Console, etc.)
- Clear communication skills in multiple forms as well as a passion for problem-solving
- Organization skills and composure, i.e. the ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging fast paced environment
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home