Inside Sales Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Paris based Inside Sales Manager (m/f) to proactively support our partner hotels in satisfying our customers needs and to acquire new partner hotels.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Provide proper guidance to hotel partners, and local hotel chains regarding hotel content quality and conduct consultancy and support for hotel partners on HRS systems and applications
- Assist hotel partners and hotel sales managers to ensure the rate and availability competitiveness
- Identify and acquire new hotel partners in the managed sales area
- Obtain exclusive price agreements, rebates, corporate discounts, and allotments within the hotel partner portfolio
- Cooperate closely with the Head of Regional Sales by analyzing price and availability with regards to non-compliant hotel partners using the HRS market watch tool
- Be an expert of your specific area of responsibility
The commitment you bring
- Proactive sales background or hotel distribution background
- Sound knowledge of distribution channels of the hotel and B2B travel industry desirable
- Ability to initiate positive contact, to act convincingly (e.g., in negotiations), to motivate as well as to identify and resolve conflicts
- Good communication skills and professional behavior
- Clear strengths in influencing and motivating individuals and teams to reach goals and exceed targets and in developing individual team members as well as the team as a whole
- Fluency in French and good command of English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment