Agile Coach (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Agile Coach (m/f) to lead your team to top efficiency and maximum performance.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead & coach teams and individuals and ensure autonomy
- Support the team in reaching their sprint goals to iteratively follow their product vision
- Facilitate teams to learn and improve through workshops, agile ceremonies and team offsites
- Collaborate with other agile coaches to establish an agile culture on organizational level
- Ensure technical mastery of individuals by collaborating with the people manager and the team members
The commitment you bring
- Completed Studies of (Economic) Computer Science or comparable knowledge
- Several years of professional or practical experience in the management of agile, interdisciplinary teams as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Impeccable communication, moderation and conflict management skills
- Excellent knowledge of agile practices
- Ability to implement/improve processes and best practices
- Hands-on role modelling by exemplifying agile values
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home