SEO Manager (m/f)
Cologne or Berlin
We are looking for a Berlin or Cologne based SEO Manager (m/f) who will help us to improve our SEO performance as part of the SEO team within our Business Travel Solutions department.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Business Travel Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Steer the on-page and off-page content strategy for the HRS Group and its main brands HRS & HOTEL DE in the DACH region
- Optimize the on-page content of landing pages to meet modern search engine standards ( including voice search )
- Create data- and performance-driven strategies to boost the overall performance of the group’s organic visibility
- Coordinate and assure quality with cross-functional teams as well as external parties on both on-page and off-page activities
- Gather and analyse data in order to recommend actions to improve SEO Content efficiency
The commitment you bring
- Bachelor's degree with focus on communications, media and business management preferred, alternatively relevant work experience
- Knowledge of current SEO analytic tools ( g. Google Analytics ) and SEO tools ( Searchmetrics, screaming frog, Search Console, etc. ) in order to measure the effect of your off-page and on-page projects
- A passion for analytics. You have the ability to interpret both external and internal data to to steer the group’s overall SEO strategy
- You are constantly monitoring the most recent developments in the SEO and digital marketing world
- Professional proficiency of German is a must; strong communication skills in English desired
- Strong communication skills; both verbally and written
- Interest in online marketing, SEO, mobile and up-to-date on current developments in the Travel industry
The reward you get
- An impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A passionate team that will help you to be fast an important part itselfs & will share their knowledge with you
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home few days a month
- Working in an open minded athmosphere with amenities like free Softdrinks, coffee, fruit etc. and regular team events in our totally new modern Headquarter in Cologne