Manager SEA and META (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne or Nuremberg based Manager SEA and META (m/f) who will apply agile methods and thinking to improve SEA and Metasearch performance as member of a team of experts.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit End Consumer Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop, propose, and implement stories in biweekly sprint meetings to enhance SEA and Meta performance
- Gather and analyse data and make recommendations to help improve SEA and metasearch performance
- Identify new growth opportunities and implement initiatives which enhance SEA and Metasearch traffic productivity and increase ROI
- Establish a constant exchange with partners in the performance marketing ecosystem, such us Google, trivago, and technology provider to stay abreast of your area of responsibility
The commitment you bring
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering Mathematics, Economics, or Business Administration with quantitative focus
- Practical experience in SEA
- Proven experience in using data to provide proactive business insights
- High analytical competence helping to analyse complex data
- Exposure to agile thinking
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home