Manager Analytical / Marketing CRM (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Manager Analytical / Marketing CRM (m/f) who is in charge of our email marketing processes & customer data and the improvement of our campaigns.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Business Traveler Solutions provide accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage initiatives in order to optimize automated campaign management by moderating the technical interface between Business Intelligence, Content Marketing and external service providers
- Take business and technical ownership for the email campaign customer processes, customer data and IT-automation, both conceptually and operationally, in cooperation with external service providers
- Optimize the targeting of campaign management in collaboration with Content Marketing and BI
- Create complex customer selections using the customer database and the campaign management tool
The commitment you bring
- A degree in Marketing, (Business) Computer Science or technical courses
- Several years of professional experience with a focus on Marketing CRM and / or customer processes & customer data
- Proof of successful mediation between Marketing and Technology as well as inter-divisional Project Management
- Strong analytical skills plus online & IT affinity
- Basic SQL skills
- One or more of the following skills are a plus: Requirements Management, Email Marketing / Mobile Push Marketing, Statistical Data Analysis, Data Base Administration, Marketing CRM System Components
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home