Analyst Sales Strategy and Processes (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Analyst Sales Strategy and Processes (m/f) who supports our local hotel sales team to deliver highest sales results by providing relevant analyses and reports.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Analyze relevant performance data and create standard reports that help steer our global sales teams
- Develop KPIs that allow the Sales Strategy team and the local Sales leadership to prioritize activities within our Hotel Sales organization
- Work very closely with the Director Sales Strategy & Processes, in particular for ad-hoc reports and analyses
- Act as main interface to our Business Intelligence department for data requirements, analyses and reporting standards
- Foster transparent benchmarking and best practice sharing to identify opportunities for performance and process improvements
- Build up competitive market intelligence on relevant competitors and industry trends
- Be an integral part of the global Sales Steering team to jointly drive a standardized performance management and best practices on a global level
The commitment you bring
- A very good academic degree in business studies or similar
- Work experience in a Business Analyst role or a similar position – experience within the wider hotel or travel industry can be beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills that let you derive business implications from complex sets of data
- Goal driven mind-set, the ability to cope under pressure and a high level of empathy
- Very high proficiency in Excel and relevant tools
- Fluency in English, spoken and written – additional language skills would be an advantage
The reward you get
- A high impact sales strategy role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment