Senior Sourcing Consultant (m/f)
We are looking for a Senior Sourcing Counsultant (m/f) to lead and manage multiple corporate customer projects with high strategic importance to HRS as project lead – from initial acquisition to concept phase to implementation. The position can be based in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one of the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Be the project leader and contact person for global Sourcing Consultants involved on local level: responsible for information sharing, global steering, reporting to global customer contact and HRS internal stakeholders
- Analyze the existing hotel program of multinational companies and identify focus destinations for hotel sourcing
- Provide simulation-based validation of potentials for cost saving and process optimization within comprehensive global sourcing strategies
- Consult HRS corporate customers on their hotel strategy and develop customer specific concepts for hotel RFPs
- Manage the global procurement projects in consideration of the customer-specific decision-making structures
- Coordinate the international project teams and the accompaniment of the strategy implementation
- Coordinate across projects with all involved specialist departments
- Present on a national and an international level before decision-makers on the customer’s side
- Support the management in the acquisition of sourcing customers
- Drive one or two internal improvement projects
The commitment you bring
- Degree in Business Management/Studies
- Several years of experience in the field of Consulting/Management Consultancy or any comparable consulting role in corporate management
- Advanced project management skills
- Industry experience in the travel, tourism or distribution segments desirable
- Confidence in dealing with customers and partners in presentations and workshops
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home