Sourcing Consultant (m/f)
We are looking for a Sourcing Consultant (m/f) to lead and manage multiple regional to global corporate customer projects – from analytical/concept phase to negotiation and implementation..
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one of the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Provide analytics to multiple data points for complex, global customer projects
- Analyze existing programs in respective projects and identify the locations for sourcing to take place
- Provide validation of potential cost savings and process optimization
- Consult HRS corporate customers on their strategy and develop customer specific concepts prior to issuing RFPs
- Manage the procurement projects in conjunction with the customer-specific decision-making structures
- Present results to customer stakeholders and decision makers
- Support the acquisition of new customers as well as the renewal of current customers
- Identify areas of growth both internally and externally to drive improvement
The commitment you bring
- Degree in Business Management/Studies
- First experience in the field of Consulting/Management Consultancy or any comparable consulting role in corporate management
- Industry experience in the travel, tourism or distribution segments desirable
- Good project management skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Confidence in dealing with customers and partners in presentations and workshops
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home