Hotel Account Manager Cologne (m/f)
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS? We are looking for a Cologne based Hotel Account Manager (m/f) who acts as a knowledgeable phone contact for our hotel partners, dealing with all questions and issues relating to our contractual collaboration and our hotel-specific online tools.
The challenge you are up for
- Provide phone (inbound calls) and written advice to our hotel partners on issues regarding the best way they can market themselves via HRS
- Process incoming correspondence in both German and English
- Closely cooperate with other departments in the company and provide a seamless flow of information
The commitment you bring
- Professional training in the hotel industry
- Initial professional experience in the hotel and/or tourism industry, including customer contact
- Passion for customer support in online business/eCommerce
- Commitment, ability to work independently and a customer-oriented, results-focused approach combined with very good communication skills
- Fluency in German and good command of English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact hotel sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home