Sourcing Consultant Japan (m/f)
We are looking for a Tokyo based Sourcing Consultant Japan (m/f) to develop simulation-based purchasing strategies and procurement projects for our global corporate customers.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead and manage multiple corporate customer projects of high strategic importance to HRS
- Analyze the existing hotel program of multinational companies and identify focus destinations for hotel sourcing
- Manage diverse procurement projects
- Provide simulation based analysis of potential for cost savings and process optimization within global sourcing strategies
- Support the management in the acquisition of sourcing customers
- Present to internal and external stakeholders
- Act as project manager and contact person for global sourcing colleagues
The commitment you bring
- Experience in the field of management consultancy or any comparable consulting role in corporate management
- Experience in the travel, tourism or distribution segments industry desirable
- Ability to find useful facts, analyze complex data and draw relevant conclusion
- Excellent relationship management, negotiation and decision-making to reach goals and exceed targets with high level of self-motivation
- Very good command in both written and spoken Japanese and English
- Strong competence in project management and MS office, especially Excel skills
- Readiness to immediately commence work as advantage
The reward you get
- A high impact hotel sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction