Account Manager Sourcing (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Account Manager Sourcing (m/f) who would like to work in a dynamic environment and ensure the successful establishment of hotel programs for well-known companies by consulting hotel partners about the needs of our corporate clients and by ensuring their competitive offer submission within the RFP tender process.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Act as a contact person for our hotel partners regarding all questions concerning the HRS eRFP platform
- Advise our hotel partners by telephone and in writing about the best possible offer in the HRS eRFP platform as well as about the HRS tenders
- Process the incoming correspondence in German and English
- Support the Sourcing Consultants in all eRFP-related tasks
- Ensure a high bookabilty of the negotiated hotel program for our customers by performing GDS and HRS Audit
- Take ownership for Sourcing customer related support activities, e.g., rate loading and rate complaints
The commitment you bring
- A commercial education – preferably in the travel industry – or in business administration
- First professional experience in the hotel industry and / or within the B2B travel industry
- Good MS Excel skills, bindingness, self-responsible work as well as customer and result orientation combined with very good communicative skills
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to manage hotel and customer expectations
- High level of flexibility and good organization
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written, additional language skills are an advantage
The reward you get
- A high impact sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home