Analyst Strategy and Business Development (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Analyst Strategy and Business Development (m/f) to become part of a highly dedicated team that delivers the HRS Group’s most critical strategic projects.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Support strategic projects within the HRS Group from concept to realization
- Research the global corporate travel market, competitors and trends
- Create data-driven analyses and recommendations for Senior Management
- Prepare presentations for the HRS Leadership Team
- Quickly assume a high level of responsibility
- Support projects such as shaping new business models, driving new market entries (incl. mergers & acquisition and post-merger integration) and steering the professionalization of the HRS Group
The commitment you bring
- A top 10 percent university graduate, preferably in business administration, with internship experience in a leading strategy consultancy or eCommerce company
- Passion about delivering coherent and data-driven analyses
- Conceptual, analytical, and structured way of working
- Eagerness to solve complex tasks in interdisciplinary teams
- Passion about working in a pragmatic and results-oriented environment
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact strategy role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home