We are looking for a Cologne based Account Manager Meetings and Groups (m/f) who plans group trips or events on behalf of our corporate customers and organizes club outings and city tours for private groups.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Support your clients and ensure outstanding service quality by answering requests and providing excellent advice with regards to hotel bookings
- Take responsibility for international and for local acting clients and support the roll-out of our MICE solution
- Use different kinds of technologies and work in a very international hotel and customer environment
- Take responsibility for managing your clients from an economic point of view to increase revenue for HRS
The commitment you bring
- A commercial education
- Good knowledge of the hotel industry and meeting standards
- Ability to initiate positive contact in tele-sales and to maintain lasting relations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both ways: Understanding "pain and gain" of the customer and presenting best possible solutions
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact MICE role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home