Full-Stack Web-Developer / Web Engineer Product Experience (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Full-Stack Web-Developer / Web Engineer Product Experience (m/f) to drive innovating new and better ways to create solutions that add value and amaze the end user.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- 100% full ownership: build, develop and maintain internal & customer-facing tools for automation, A/B testing, etc. in whatever language or environment you want
- Collaborate in small cross-functional teams to test new technological opportunities across our products
- Work on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create solutions that add value and amaze the end user, with a penchant for simple elegant design in every aspect from data structures to code to UI and systems architecture
- Work with agile development methodologies
- Use best software engineering practices to write, document and maintain code
The commitment you bring
- 3+ years experience building high performance and large scale real-time systems
- Desire to work cross-functionally and disrupt the travel sector
- Good knowledge in working with Docker and AWS
- Strategic thinking, solutions-oriented and ability to communicate on every level
The reward you get
- A high impact tech role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home