BI Consultant DWH (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based BI Consultant DWH (m/f) to further develop our business intelligence solutions.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Support the development of a business intelligence solution with focus on backend and data management
- Design relational and dimensional data models
- Implement ETL routes
- Operate and administer the DWH environment
- Develop the business iIntelligence architecture
The commitment you bring
- A degree in the fields of mathematics, informatics, economics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the development and implementation of data warehouse solutions
- Very good knowledge in SQL and Informatica PowerCenter
- Profound knowledge in the handling of relational and multidimensional data modeling (ideally tools like Sybase PowerDesigner)
- Experience with BI architectures and tools such as MicroStrategy as an advantage
- A high goal orientation as well as problem-solving competency
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact BI role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home