HR Development Specialist (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based HR Development Specialist (m/f) to further develop our people's and leaders' capabilities and to nurture our collaborative culture in order to enable exceptional business performance.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Globally manage all onboarding activities for our new starters
- Design, plan and control a highly effective HR development and training offering
- Bring the HRS sales training program to the next level
- Manage top talent measures to foster their career development as well as HRS leadership competencies
- Consult leaders internationally in developing their people and also facilitate team workshops
The commitment you bring
- Masters degree, e.g., in Psychology or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a consultative Sales position or in HR/Organizational Development in an international environment
- Proven expertise in training design and facilitation
- Willingness to engage in and actively shape a dynamic environment
- A structured, independent, team and impact oriented working style
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, both in English and German
The reward you get
- A high impact HR&Org development role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home